ICT Infrastructure Solutions
Meeting its customers’ demands at multiple levels, the company’s strength lies in designing, implementing, configuring, setting up and administering large integrated IT & ICT Infrastructure integrated projects for data, voice, video, audio, network integration for LAN/WAN setup and electronic security surveillance & access control systems. IntraCom is engaged in offering complete ICT infrastructure solutions; be it data centers, server rooms, campus or corporate networks; Be it communication, security, Audio Visual systems or integrated building automation system solutions, it offers the entire bouquet of low side solutions with a single window approach.
The company functions on collaborative methodology and has forged partnerships with leading IT industry giants as certified partner system integrator. This ensures that there is continuous flow of the latest technology & training updates within the company so as to keep the team IntraCom ahead of industry. Working closely with its alliance partners, IntraCom offers a comprehensive suite of single function and multi function intelligent building solutions. This makes it a trusted infrastructure solutions company with an unmatched service and support setup.
Data Center Design and Implementation
IntraCom is a data center turnkey solution provider. We specialize in planning, designing, engineering, constructing, monitoring and maintaining data centers, meeting/board rooms and server rooms.
IntraCom offers to plan, design and deploy your next generation data center infrastructure that brings the benefits of agility, lower operational costs, better utilization and rapid application deployment. IntraCom is in the process to sign up with major vendors with expertise in data center architectural solutions.
We provide full support for infrastructure risks, technical assistance and a fully integrated infrastructure setup to facilitate smooth transmission and easy maintenance.
IntraCom ICT Solutions is and will always be following best practices and adopt modern technologies.
Virtualization Technology: this can be used to minimize the size of number of server as well as the size of data center space. Operating System-level Virtualization is a server virtualization technology which virtualizes servers on an operating system (kernel) layer. It can be thought of as partitioning: a single physical server is sliced into multiple small partitions (otherwise called virtual environments (VE), virtual private servers (VPS), guests, zones, etc.); each such partition looks and feels like a real server, from the point of view of its users. company profile.
Storage: Storage Solutions architecture works in a way that makes all storage devices available to all servers on a LAN or WAN. As more storage devices are added to NAS or SAN, they too will be accessible from any server in the larger network. In this case, the server merely acts as a pathway between the end user and the stored data. Storage Solutions can be in form of: Online storage, Backup, Archiving and Disaster recovery solutions.
Server: Server Solutions is the computer or device on a network that manages network resources. Servers are known to be very fault tolerant, for even a short-term failure can cost more than purchasing and installing the system. For example, it may take only a few minutes of down time at a national stock exchange to justify the expense of entirely replacing the system with something more reliable. To increase reliability, most of the servers use memory with error detection and correction, redundant disks, redundant power supplies and so on. Such components are also frequently hot swap-able, allowing replacing them on the running server without shutting it down. To prevent overheating, servers often have more powerful fans. As servers are usually administered by a qualified engineer, their operating systems are also more tuned for stability and performance than for user friendliness and ease of use.
Monitoring and Testing System: This is to provide monitoring software to monitor network, server, application and storage in data center. The monitoring solution will enable data center to have a proactive and reactive alert and down to root cause of the problem. Macro vision until micro insight is captured in single monitoring solution. The solution is also equipped with Quality Control solution where by our clients can do a functional and performance test before launching its product into production environment. This means solution integrity and quality will be increased and sharpen your competitive edge. Unified Service Delivery solution provides a single horizontal infrastructure that spans a provider’s entire service portfolio.
Doing this provides three main advantages to the business in general:
- Increases service and feature velocity
- Optimally utilizes capital and operating assets
- Helps ensure and secure the user experience Specific to IaaS (Infrastructure as a Services) offerings, the Unified Service Delivery solution enables providers to:
- Bring IaaS to market more quickly. Virtualization-aware intelligence is built into the key elements of the Unified Service Delivery solution.
- Reduce the cost of deploying IaaS and other services. The Unified Service Delivery solution incorporates consolidation and scalability features.
- Meet customers’ service-level and security requirements in IaaS offers. Quality of service (QoS), encryption, and secure partitioning technologies work in concert across the components of the Unified Service Delivery solution.
In addition, the Unified Service Delivery solution constructs IaaS offerings in a modular fashion on top of a baseline architecture that is not tied to any particular service. This had the added benefit of providing tremendous flexibility. Should the market for cloud computing services change, the underpinnings of the IaaS offer can be re-purposed to support a substantially different service in response to shifting customer requirements. Similarly, that same baseline infrastructure can be extended to other services beyond IaaS, even while it continues to be used as the foundation of an IaaS service. More traditional hosting or co-location services can be delivered over this infrastructure. Or non-cloud services such as hosted collaboration services can be delivered alongside the IaaS offer but using the same infrastructure. This reduces overall capital costs, increases the utilization of the infrastructure, and simplifies the environment operationally.
Data Protection and Storage Management
We understand that business data is one of your most valuable assets and therefore you need this data to be secure, available, and managed in compliance with legal requirements.
We have the capacity to implement storage management solutions based on the latest storage management software to handle:
- Data backup and storage management based on the range of products. We focus to provide the most resilient storage area network and back-up automation infrastructure that guarantees our clients the highest level of data safety.
- Disaster recovery and business continuity management.
We implement and manage full disaster recovery and business continuity sites and can provide back-up hardware and Management Software.
IntraCom team has on board a number of Microsoft Industry Experts with extensive experience in implementing innovative MS infrastructure solutions including delivering turnkey advanced infrastructure solutions and complex projects from conceptualization to planning, implementation and operation.
With our consistent focus on achieving the highest possible technical capabilities across our core technologies areas we can deliver technical implementation services at the highest standard available in the industry.
IntraCom can undertake a full project, engage in any phase of an existing project or assist in controlling already implemented solutions. Any large scale project delivered is following the Microsoft project management framework ensuring the timely delivery of a project and a clear impact analysis of any changes to design, scope and other changes that may surface during the life of a project.
We are offering complete end to end Microsoft solutions including the following:
- Designing, Planning and implementing MS basic infrastructure
- Designing, Planning and implementing MS Advanced infrastructure
- Designing, Planning and implementing MS Complex infrastructure
- Health check
- Security assessment
- Vulnerability assessment
- Portal solutions
- Web solutions
- Document management solutions
- Systems Management
- Desktop deployment and automation
- Systems monitoring
- Cloud computing Unified communications
- Mobility solutions
- Identity and Security
- Server platforms
- Internet solutions
- Project Management
Structured cabling is building or campus telecommunications cabling infrastructure that consists of a number of standardized smaller elements (hence structured) called subsystems. Structured cabling design and installation is governed by a set of standards that specify wiring data centers, offices, and buildings for data or voice communications. These standards define how to lay the cabling in a star formation, such that all outlets terminate at a central patch panel (which is normally 19 inch rack-mounted), from where it can be determined exactly how these connections will be used. Each outlet can be ‘patched’ into a data network switch (normally also rack mounted alongside), or patched into a ‘telecoms patch panel’ which forms a bridge into a private branch exchange (PBX) telephone system, thus making the connection a voice port.
Structural Cabling Implementation Approach
Structured Cabling: makes it easy to add, move, change and re-site individual employees or complete department's communications equipment. No down time when reconnecting equipment, Independent of protocols and networking technologies, covers current & future requirements, Allows total flexibility.
Cabling Project within Budget
IntraCom knows what aspects affect the successful installation of a cabling system. These include:
- Using proper design
- Using quality materials
- Practicing good workmanship
Each of these aspects can drastically change the layout and design of the cabling system as well as the performance of the network that uses it.
A proper cabling system design is paramount to a well-functioning cabling infrastructure. As with any other major project, the key to successful cabling installation is that four-letter word: P-L-A-N. A proper cabling system design is simply a plan for installing the cable runs and their associated devices. A proper cabling system design will take into account 4 primary criteria:
- Desired standards and performance characteristics
- Planning for MACs (moves, adds, and changes) so that if a network changes occur
- Making the cabling design last for a number of years without having to be replaced.
- Ease of administration
Your administrator should able to access the cabling system and make changes easily. Some of these changes might include the following:
- Removing a station from the network
- Replacing hubs, routers, and other telecommunications equipment
- Installing new cables
- Repairing existing wires
Other biggest element for ease of administration is Documentation and neatness. A rat’s nest of cables is difficult to administrate because it is difficult to tell which cable goes where.Failure to take these criteria into account can cause usability problems and poor network performance.
Rules followed by IntraCom while Designing Structural Cabling Systems
- Networks never get smaller or less complicated.
- Build one cabling system that will accommodate voice, data, fire detection Access Control, TV and Surveillance System.
- Always installing more cabling than you currently require. Those extra outlets will come in handy someday.
- Using structured cabling standards when building a new cabling system. Avoid anything proprietary!
- Quality counts! Use the highest quality cabling and cabling components. Cabling is the foundation of your network; if the cabling fails to perform, nothing else will matter.
- We believe scrimping on installation costs is not acceptable. Even quality components and cable must be installed correctly; poor workmanship has trashed more than one cabling installation.
- Planning for higher speed technologies than are commonly available today.
- Back Bone cabling between buildings. Care must be taken when running backbone cables to avoid sources of electromagnetic interference or radio frequency interference. Fiber backbone cabling multimode will be adopted.